Role: Social Media and Content Manager
Seniority level: Mid-Senior level
Employment type: Part-time
Team T+M are looking for:
A social media professional who can manage the brands platforms, coordinate content and help identify partnerships.
This is a newly created role and will be working closely with the Co-founders and Creative lead.
It is a part-time role offering the flexibility to work remotely 2 days per week and 1 day per week/fortnight in our West London studio.
Our Ideal Candidate will have:
- Experience in social media scheduling and creative task management
- Keen understanding of new upcoming platforms and vision of how we can expand into these new channels, as well as how to grow, engage and potentialise existing social media channels
- Have a good eye for potential brand + influencer partnerships
- Be commercially astute and creativity with good attention to detail
This will be a hands-on position, with the responsibility of the running of the brands day to day social media, as well as coming up with strategies to support and grow the brands social media engagement.
- Research and present creative concepts to co-founders and Creative Lead, present social media scheduling, strategies and sign offs
- Find influencers/interesting families/talent for campaigns, partnerships, content creators, collaborations features, giveaways and other cross marketing opportunities
- Create and coordinate strategic gifting plans, present to co-founders, and track/measure results
- Engage with T+M audience – interacting across all elements of social media, respond to comments/DMs, plan engaging customer Q+A’s, Instagram take overs, product demos, cross-brand incentives etc
- Work with digital marketing agency to identify and deliver content that can be used on social media ads
- Research, test and implement new platforms and tools to drive digital innovation, meet business needs, improve efficiencies, reach new audiences/markets and measure success
Summery and application requirements:
This is a fantastic role for a highly creative and organised person who wants the opportunity to work with a growing brand and be a part of a dedicated small team.
The role is ideally 2 days per week, with flexibility in terms of working hours and days.
At least one day per week/fortnight will need to be at the T+M HO in White City, W12.
Salary depending on experience.
Successfully shortlisted applicants will be asked to submit a short project.
Interested? Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.Please also include the following:
- A covering note about yourself and why you would like to work with us.
- Your 2 favourite parenting social media accounts, your 2 favourite creative accounts (can be any type of creative - art, design, fashion etc) and your 2 favourite go-to content creator accounts that currently inspire you.
- An example of your favourite previous social media project/account you have managed, describing your input and any measurable results.